- Either 1888 or 1887
- Spath / Germany or Volvert / France (respectively per the year)
- Sport of Souvenir de la Malmaison
- Creamy white with a touch of yellow in the center
- Large, very double
- Repeats in flushes year round
- Two planted in Driveway Bed in November 2009. Own root from Roses Unlimited.
I added this pic to show the bush form, so ignore the glaring blobs of white. White blooms are so hard to photograph.
The above shows part of my Driveway Bed before the horrendous cold winter of 2010/11. I lost all the Pentas (the red ones) and the majority of the Mexican Heather.
Well, as you can see, she didn’t go completely dormant even with the cold. Does she look her best? Um, pretty much a very big no.
She’s so pretty. And smells so good!